Preparing for Europe - Haul

After weeks of going to the stores and ordering things online, I have finally gathered everything that I need for my trip to Europe. With the weather being the exact opposite of Hawaii, I needed to buy some outfits that were fit for the cold weather. I have been waiting for everything to finally be complete, and I am so excited to share all of these things I found with you.

Blue Flannel and Striped Blouse from Ross
Jeans from Aeropstale

Windbreaker jacket in navy blue from Forever 21 
Plaid No Sleeve Top and Light Brown Sweater from Forever 21
Black with Gold Details Leather Backpack from Forever 21
Charger Converters from Amazon
Film from Amazon
I can't wait to finally be able to use these things on my trip, and to experience all the beautiful places in Europe with some of my best friends. What are some of the things you'd want to bring on a trip like this? I would love to hear about it in the comments below. Thanks for reading! Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

Comments

  1. I'm going on trip too! Packing can be fun at times ~

    lisa | lisaxbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the clothes are so pretty! I hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have an amazing time, especially with all the pretty things you are taking!
    Hope you've had a great Wednesday,
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Do pop over to my blog, if you fancy of course, and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sporty clothes in blue color :) nice shopping
    http://mariezamboli.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that backpack - it would be helpful in your trip and i'm sure you'll love europe(:
    enjoy(:

    xx from Italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts