Where I've Been


For these past ten days I have been on an amazing trip to the beautiful countries of Italy and France. As I explored the many cities and experienced new cultures, I was able to take a small break from the internet and enjoy life with some of my best friends.

It has always been my dream to visit Europe and I am so glad that I was able to live that dream during this past spring break. It feels so surreal that I was able to see places like the Eiffel Tower and the Vatican in real life. Everything was so beautiful that I couldn't resist taking so many pictures that I cannot wait to be able to share with you all.

What adventures have you been in this summer? I would love to hear about it in the comments below. Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

Comments

  1. I hope you had a great time also I can't wait to see the pictures you took whilst there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post my dear:))
    If you have time visit me on my blog :))
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really amazing trip! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts