Amour à Paris

Parisian Cafe
Eiffel Tower :)
Arc de Triomphe

Notre Dame
Eiffel Tower at Night
Visiting Paris has always been a dream of mine, and actually being able to see everything in person was even better than I could ever imagine. From all the detailed and amazing architecture you see throughout the day to the bright and shining lights you see at night, I absolutely loved every part of visiting this beautiful city.

It seemed kind of surreal that I was able to see all of these major sites, almost as if it was only a dream. I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way sometimes, but there was just something about knowing how small the probability was for me to do something like this, and yet I actually got to experience it. I was able to go to the places my mom was able to visit when she was young, and they all left me in awe.

I also love how I was able to connect these places with some of the books I've read, especially the book A Year in Europe which I put in my March Favorites. It felt like reliving the moments characters had when they found true love and decided to be themselves. Imagining some of my favorite scenes at all these attractions helped me to visualize those corny yet romantic ideals, like seeing it in a movie.

Although this trip didn't end like all of those love stories or the Lizzie McGuire movie (haha I wish), I fell in love with something even better...traveling. I definitely had a lot of fun hanging out with some of my best friends and being able to explore a new country with them.

The next place I want to visit is England. Where do you want to travel to some day? Comment your answers down below, and maybe someday we'll be able to live that dream together! xx

Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

Comments

  1. All of it looks insane particually the eiffel tower! I completely understand what you mean by it feeling like a dream when you visit all these extroadinary places you almost have to pinch yourself to believe it's real. It would be amazing if you came to England and visited London e.g Buckingham place and The London Eye! Hopefully, if you came to England we would get the chance to meet eachother some day (since I live there) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would absolutely love for that to happen! It would be great to meet you and see all those beautiful places :)

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing! I was in Paris last May when me and my friends were making our way around Europe. Paris was gorgeous, and like you said the lights at night were amazing. I've been travelling to various places every few years now and I've definitely got the travel bug now too. Next on my dream list are Thailand and Greece. I've been to England a few times and it's beautiful, you'll love it! Make sure you see a play at Shakespeare's Globe if you make it to London - it was one of my favourite things of the whole trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you've been having so much fun. I definitely want to go to Greece too! And thanks for the advice, I'll definitely check that out when I visit someday! Hope you have fun on your next adventure :)

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS PARIS?! this looks amazing, so happy that you got to tick one place off your travel bucket list. i remember when i went to canada last year it was so weird and surreal and now looking back at the photos i can hardly believe that i was actually there! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts