Coachella Dreamin'




It's come to that time of the year when so many of us are wishing we could be enjoying our weekend at Coachella. But let's face it, there's just too much work from school or our jobs and let's not forget it's all the way in California.

To make the most of our weekend here in Hawaii before going back to the stress of school, my friends and I decided to go to the Iolani fair and do something that was as close as to Coachella as it could be. Although the rides and food were pretty expensive, I had a great time. From the mirror maze to the Ferris wheel, every second of our night out was filled with laughter and fun. I also got a henna tattoo for the first time, and even though it wasn't the most professional service I received, I'm glad that I tried it out.

As for my outfit, I decided to wear my pair of bleached shorts and a striped top, both from Forever 21. I matched it with my brown, braided strap sandals that I got from Ross.

What did you do this weekend? I would love to hear about it in the comments below. And anyone else dream about going to Coachella? Hopefully someday we'll be able to go and maybe even meet each other! Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you.

P.S. Ohh and surprisingly, I was able to win a prize at a booth. Like woah, I don't usually do so good at those games. Anyone else have a hard time taking a cute stuffed animal home...cause those games are pretty tough, haha :)


Comments

  1. The view looks so pretty also the food looks so delicious hope you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. food looks so good !!

    thanks for sharing great post ! :D



    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    would u like to follow for follow also ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i feel your pain gurl :'( COACHELLA LOOKS SO GOOD but so does this fair you went to! great post darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone's talking about Coachella. It's nice to see the pictures on Instagram from everybody. It looks like you had a great time at the fair. You look great. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts