The Versatile Blogger Award

Wow, I can't believe I've been actually nominated for something. This is the first time something like this has ever happened to me, and I would like to thank the lovely Abigail from Evespudding for tagging me. In this post, I will share 7 facts about me and then nominate other blogs that I think you guys should also take a look at and would enjoy.
  1. My favorite color is blue.
  2. I lived in the Philippines for four years.
  3. I would love to have a vacation in Greece, England, or Australia.
  4. I've always dreamed about going on a cruise, but Titanic (lol).
  5. I love the beach, but I hate thinking about what could be lurking in the depths of those waters.
  6. And I especially do not like sharks, but I like watching shark movies. (I know, weird).
  7. And I will watch any movie except horror ones, because those are the worst. I do not get how people can let themselves watch those things knowing that they're going to get scared. It's literally like torture.
Well, those were some facts about me that I hope were interesting. I nominate anyone who has read this post to participate in this award, and I would love to hear some things about you in the comments below.

A blog that I think you all would like and want to nominate specifically is A Cup of Jessicated Coconut. If you all don't already follow her blog, you definitely should because she has such an amazing sense of style that I absolutely love, and the quality of her posts and pictures is just amazing.

Thanks for reading! Until the next post. Never forget to be you!

Comments

  1. oh wow!congratulations on getting nominated,and those facts were really interesting!heres 3 facts about me:
    1) i ship noni
    2)i ship raina
    3)i ship triana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And don't forget about breja ;)

      Delete
    2. Triana is not real, but Noni, Raina, and Breja are 100% real

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts