March Favorites 2015

As I've gone through the month of March in what feels like just a blink of an eye, I have used so many amazing things that have helped me to enjoy the beginning of spring and capture the memories I have been able to create. Here are some of the things that I have been loving:




Firstly, I've been obsessed with using my polaroid camera especially during my recent trip to Europe. I love how I am able to get a print of that moment instantly and keep it in my wallet or binder so that I can remember all the fun we had on that day as everyday tasks start to stress me out. The comic themed film gave my pictures a touch of cuteness and fun.


The next thing I have been using a lot is this purse that I borrowed from my mom. It has a deep red color, and a compact yet spacious body to it to keep all of my valuables safe and easy to reach.


Being inspired by my trip to Italy and France, I finished reading the book A Year in Europe by Rachel Hawthorne. It contained three novels that were filled with a sense of adventure, independence, and love.


Lastly, these little products kept me company a lot during the month of March. The B&BW lotion in the scent Beautiful Day and the Burt's Bees Lip Balm have definitely helped me to keep my skin hydrated and smooth in the cold weather of Europe. To keep myself smelling fresh after long walks under the hot sun, I loved using the roll on Cloud 9 perfume from Aeropostale. And after long bus rides and tours, I always had the Listerene Breath Strips in the flavor spearmint in my purse to keep my breath fresh and minty.

What are some of the things you loved during the month of March? I would love to hear about them in the comments below. And if you try any of these things out, let me know what you think about them. Thanks for reading! Until the next post. Never forget to be you! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts