DIY Kate Spade Inspired Notebooks


As summer comes to an end and the start of school is just right around the corner, I have started to gather all of the school supplies I will need for my classes. Looking at all the cute notebooks in stores and the high prices that come with it, I decided to make my own set of Kate Spade inspired notebooks for a reasonable and low price.

Rose Heart Themed
Gold Polka Dot Themed
Fancy Gold Lettered Quote Themed
These notebooks were so easy to make and I love the way all of them turned out. It was as simple as glueing things on top of each other and decorating your notebook the way you want them to be. So if you want to see how I made these three cute notebooks, please watch the youtube video I made on it which I will link down below.

I hope you enjoy the video and creating these notebooks just as much as I did. Don't forget to give the video a big thumbs up if you liked it and subscribe to my channel for more. Thank you so much for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)


Comments

  1. this is such a good and cheap way for school equipment, will be using this idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts