Empties #1

Sometimes looking for the perfect product that you just love so much you finish it in a matter of weeks is hard. So here are two things that I've used up to the last bit.


First is the Bethany Mota perfume from Aeropostale that I use almost everyday. I love the scent of this so much that I'm already more than half way done with my second bottle. Another perfume I've used up, but forgot to take a picture of, is my roll on Soho Nights also from Aeropostale. I love it so much that I bought a big bottle of it during my last visit to the store.



The second thing I've been loving to use is Origins Ginger Souffle body cream. The smell of this lotion is amazing and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. 

What products have you emptied out and want to buy again? I would love to hear about it in the comments below. And if you would like to see what I've been up to everyday of this summer, check out my vlog channel which I will link down below. Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

Summer Vloggin':


Comments

  1. The ginger souffle cream sounds amazing!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You should definitely try it out if you can :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts