Family Day at the Beach || Kailua Beach Park






This past Thursday, my parents didn't have work since it's a holiday here so we planned out a whole day of family bonding time. After eating breakfast at Boots and Kimo's and watching a movie, we went to the beach and I just wanted to share with you some of the pictures I took. From the soft sand to the clear, blue waters, we had so much fun swimming around and spending time with each other.

Coincidentally, Camila from Fifth Harmony was also there and right as we got out of the water we saw her standing right in front of us. It was pretty cool to finally meet someone famous since there are so many of them coming to Hawaii. She was so kind and sweet, I felt kinda bad for bothering their mother and daughter time for a picture but she was so nice about it. This was actually the first time I ever asked a celebrity for a picture (yay for baby steps hahaha).

I hope you enjoyed all of these pictures. What are some things you've been doing this summer? Did you meet any celebrities? I would love to hear about it in the comments below. And if you would like to see the vlog I made of this day, then I will like the video down below together with a link to my channel. Thank you so much for reading! Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

Summer Vloggin':

Comments

  1. Lovely! I wish I got to spend summer at the beach with my family too!

    Chased by Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool photos !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts