Strolling the Town - Cannes Day 2

Flower shop ♡ 



Path leading to the castle


Macarons
Shopping spree and photoshoots :)
On our second day in Cannes, we were able to explore the city and of course, go shopping. As we walked around and weaved through the many lanes (which I was so afraid to get lost in haha), my friends and I were able to visit so many cute little shops that sold some pretty cool things. 

From bath products to magnets, there were so many things that I just couldn't resist having to buy. And as you can see in the picture above, my friends and I bought so many things. We also passed by this cute little flower shop so many times, words cannot explain how badly I wanted to by myself some gorgeous flowers.

So, this was basically how we spent our last day in Cannes. The whole town was so beautiful, I didn't want to leave but it was time to go and explore another part of this beautiful country. Thank you so much for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you! :)

Europe Trip Posts Collection:
Paris
Cannes Day 1

Comments

  1. Everything looks so cute! I'm glad you had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the flowers ! and the pics are amazing hope you enjoyed it !
    http://dreammorebabe.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I definitely had an amazing time :)

      Delete
  3. I love those pictures- really want to go to cannes!

    ACID PEEL review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you get to go one day, it truly is beautiful there :)

      Delete
  4. I would love to go to Cannes, really like your photos!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visit cannes every year and it is gorgeous, have a lovely time! x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lucky of you! Wish I could visit again soon. Thank you :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts