Graduation Season // Outfit & Hair Idea

It's come to that time of year when everyone gets excited about summer and we all get to witness the hard work of our family and friends pay off at graduation. My time still hasn't come to finally throw my cap in the air, but so many people I know have reached this major accomplishment in their life. 

Not having been to that many graduations recently, I kind of had a hard time trying to find an outfit that was just right for the occasion. After looking through my closet, I finally decided to wear a white lace dress that I got from Forever 21. Without being too casual or too fancy, this dress had the perfect amount of detail and sophistication to it. It has a bandeau style to it on the top of half. The back was also bare lace, but I decided to cover it up with a white cardigan that I also got from Forever 21 (which ended up being a great idea because the restaurant we went to afterwards was freezing inside). For my hair, I curled it using the biggest barrel in my curl jam kit from NuMe.






What did you decided to wear in celebration of someone's graduation? I would love to hear about it in the comments below, or you can even leave a link to a post you wrote about it and I would be happy to read it. And lastly, I would like to congratulate anyone who has graduated this year. You made it! Thank you so much for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you!

Comments

  1. Beautiful outfit <3 I adore your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of you to say! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I clicked on this post I immediantly fell in love with your outift and the way you have curled your hair! You look super pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Abi! You just made my day xx :)

      Delete
  4. You have really pretty hair! Love it :)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just took a look at your blog and I love it so much! :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous hair and outfit hun! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lace dress is gorgeous! It suits you perfectly! I don't go to a lot of graduations, but I tend to just wear something smart and casual

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that is so sweet of you! Thanks :)

      Delete
  7. great post :) have a nice weekend! :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! hope you have a nice weekend too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts